Thank you Jim. I am very Wayne and Garth not worthy for the Liebster. I appreciate the nom as in nomination. Look at me all shorthand and everything. The kid left me again. Before she did she was trying to make sure I had plans. She worries about me 😦 I didn’t have plans but she doesn’t need to know that. Until this … answering your questions are my plans.
- What do you do when you are not blogging? Read, watch TV, movies or listen to music. I am the real spud aka couch potato.
- Do you spend more time per day writing your blog or reading other blogs? I try to go about 50/50. Writing takes me longer unless I wing it and if you’ve even read one or two of my posts, you know I mostly wing it.
- What is your favorite writing challenge to participate in? #SoCs of course … you know where I can wing it and all 🙂
- Have you ever won any other blogging awards? I have – Blue Sky. There are a few more but I was so excited I did not categorize my responses. Versatile and Mystery Blogger I think??? They are in the haystack of the 1337 posts I have made in the last year and 3/4. My biggest claim to blog award fame is the badge contest for #SoCS. Which makes me feel guilty. Don’t ask me why … ok ask me why? I am simply wired that way. Still I am super psyched to showcase the San Antonio Riverwalk each and every Saturday.
- Do you think that your blogging has improved since your first blog? Hmmm. Yes and no. Yes I think practice lead to improvement in my later/current posts but I admit to short cuts and will at times chunk it out there just to get the darn thoughts out of my head.
- What advice would you give someone who is thinking about starting a blog? Don’t think about, like Nike, Just Do It! People are nice in Bloglandia. Don’t let them calling it Worst Press fool you.
- Do you have any pets? I sure do. My grand pups – Buddy and Spot – red heeler and labrador mix litter mates. Say that 3 times fast :).
- If you met a genie that gave you 3 wishes, what would they be? I am the most indecisive person on this planet. I guess I’d give all my wishes away.
- What are you most afraid of? The cruel world hurting my kids.
- Do you have a bucket list, and if so name one thing that is on it? I don’t but maybe I should start one. If I do, I guarantee it will not be sky diving.
- Is there something that keeps you going on a bad day? Listening to music, I am convinced songs have healing properties though I read an article recently saying reading has even more power to restore the good than music or other art forms.
Now I am supposed to nominate five fellow bloggers. The last time I did that, there were crickets. I have no idea who will play along and who will say no way. Plus I remember being last picked for teams. No bueno. I will open this wide open and say anyone who would like to join in, then answer these 11 questions.
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Sweet or Salty?
- Dog or Cat?
- YouTube or Netflix?
- Phone call or Text?
- Car or truck?
- Rich Friend or Loyal Friend?
- Bath or Shower?
- Most important in a partner: Intelligent or Funny?
- Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
- Big Party or Small Gathering?