Ahh now that’s the stuff. The sweet, sweet relief of finishing something. I had the time of my life as Green Day might sing.
I doubled up tossing my posts out to twitter and instagram from WordPress. I would have shared on FB too if not for my ban. I try every once and a while to get back in their good graces but truthfully, it is not worth the extra effort. I met some new folks and spent some extra quality time with folks I have known for a while. If I had planned better, I could have done a roll call of all my stops. I’ll just shout out that you know who you are oh special people of bloglandia!! Or maybe not? But hopefully my comments in the moment gave affirmation.
I tried and failed miserably at the scavenger hunt. But here is what I did get down:
- A is for — Apple 🍏 – https://lisa-musingsofamiddle-agedmom.blogspot.com/2021/04/a-is-for-apple.html
- B is for — Bear 🧸 – https://crackerberries.wordpress.com/2021/04/02/be-bold-be-beautiful-be-you-letters-from-the-heart/comment-page-1/#comment-952
- F is for — Flowers 💐 Lisa’s Garden Adventure https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2021/04/f-fabulous-flowers.html
- G is for — Game 🎲 Big Rich writes about DND – https://deadmanstales.wordpress.com/2021/04/07/g-grit/
- J is for — Jewelry 💍 https://galeriaredelius.wordpress.com/2021/04/12/jewellery-equals-joy/ by Gunilla Redelius
- N is for — Nuts 🥜 – I found this new blog … nut is in the name https://thesquirrelnutwork.wordpress.com/ and I saw this also https://lisa-musingsofamiddle-agedmom.blogspot.com/2021/04/n-is-for-northern-beans-or-navy-beans.html from Lisa
- O is for — Orange 🍊 – https://astridetal.com/2021/04/17/orange-and-other-citrus-essential-oils-atozchallenge/
- Q is for — Questions ❓Barbara came through for questions … check this out https://teleportingweena.wordpress.com/2021/04/20/a-to-z-blog-challenge-2021-letter-q-20-questions/
- R is for — Rainbow 🌈 – a highlight this year is Janet’s posts of San Francisco. I feel like I went on a vacation without leaving my house. Here is her
- rainbow post https://scr4pl80.wordpress.com/2021/04/21/a-to-z-2021-r-is-for-rincon-park-and-the-rainbow-crosswalk/ Checkout her others posts, you’ll be glad you did
- U is for — Uniform 💂 I found uniform by way of unicorn … check this out, it is great https://jlennidorner.blogspot.com/2021/04/atozchallenge-u-is-for-uniquely.html
If you ask me? Like you did in the survey, I wouldn’t change a thing. I LOVE my new t-shirt and hope it becomes a conversation piece. My list of all 26 entries can be found through my widgets when and if I ever figure out how to do one again. LOL. This is the picture I will use …
I can’t help but giggle when I see the hard earned badge because Winner/Winner makes me think of Winner/Winner Chicken Dinner!! Yummy!! Now it’s time to eat. Until next time …
As always, more to come.