HERE we go!!! Thanks Melanie for hosting. My two cents worth 1/2 a penny,
1. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song? Or a song you rarely hear except around a holiday. I pick Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads. Fun fact, Sunday we had lunch at the dogfather (gourmet hot dogs, there is such a things, doh!). I had the Elote – a very odd combo but I had to try it once. I’ll never try it again.
Moving on. We sat on a picnic table on the patio. All 4 of us, having just visited with MoMo. We were down a bit, not really talking but more on that later. Anyway, Psycho Killer came over the airwaves & my sonshine, Pony, started singing before we even really heard it. Then we all joined in. Ha! We Dub’s are a fun bunch. Kinda cool that neither child was born when the song was released. They share our taste in music sometimes. Go figure.
2. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision? Lawd yes, the lizards. They are out & active right now running all through our cactus garden. Everytime I go outside, the lizards are there in the peripheral vision, scurrying around. I don’t mind them though, mosquito eaters that they are …
3. Which urban legend scares you the most? (most countries have such stories – share yours if you would like to) La Llorona – see the wiki
4. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do? That’ll never happen … again. Knock on wood. Our home was broken into once. Thankfully no one has at home at the time. You’d think I’d have a plan after all that but nope. Without said plan, I’d probably faint unless I was expecting someone in the fam to return home. If I didn’t faint, I’d call out “announce yourself, you thief!!!” Doh 🙄. I would do no such thing! I’d run outside to my neighbors & if I couldn’t run, I’d hide .
5. What is your favorite season? Fall y’all. And not for the reasons you might think … but I’m grateful for the change in the air that heightens my senses & makes me feel alive. Just like the bride of Frankenstein. lol
As always. more to come.