Thanks Melanie for the questions. Here are my two cents. Worth 1/2 a penny don’t you know. 🙂
- What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back? I struggle with a question that makes me think. Guess I’ll sit this one out.
- What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed by, that you didn’t realize embarrassed you? Nothing, I have no shame. Everything is funny even if belatedly so.
- If Australia (including New Zealand and Tasmania – which I KNOW are different countries); the UK, Ireland, Germany, the USA, and Brazil or Italy were represented by one food, which would it be for each? Let’s go with hamburger unless you’re vegan then veggie burger. All the food groups can be presented. Yummy!!!
- What might happen if Goldilocks and the Three Bears were set in modern times? Someone would get arrested.
- Where was the most most embarrassing or inappropriate place you’ve passed audible gas? Better out than in according to Shrek and I agree. Nothing embarrassing or inappropriate about that.
If you celebrate it, how was your Mother’s Day? What did you do? If you don’t (because you’re a single guy or it’s not in your culture) please share something fun you did recently. We made shrimp & oyster fondue and binge watched Stranger Things Season 1. Next up is Season 2 then 3 because the new season debuts 5/27/22. Woot!!