Feels like we’re living in an upside down world. Things at Casa de Dub Senior are no bueno, muy no bueno. MoMo is refusing to get help. I’ve lost all sympathy for her. Peace out and I’m done. As much as I love B and I truly love him to my core, I cannot be involved. I’m the outlaw. So be it. This moment in our lives is the epitome of Let Go and Let God. We cannot stress about what we can’t change. If they end up on the evening news and/or adult protective services is called, it’s not for lack of trying. What a cluster and we wait for the change that is inevitable since this cannot go on much longer. Damn you Nietzsche. We are not stronger for this …
Roll call time and after that I will finish baking B’s birthday pecan pie. Pronounced the correct way … puh-con. No peeing in cans around these parts. Alright, let’s go …
- Sunday 1/16/22 – #SLS, Aging Parents & the Covid Chronicles, and #JusJoJan
- Monday 1/17/22 – Haiku and #JusJoJan
- Tuesday 1/18/22 – Share Your World and #JusJoJan
- Wednesday 1/19/22 – Midweek Update and #JusJoJan and #1linerWeds.
- Thursday 1/20/22 – Thursday Thoughts and #JusJoJan
- Friday 1/21/22 – #JusJoJan
- Saturday 1/23/22 – #JusJoJan/SoCS and Saturday Update
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.