Jim at Paula’s suggestion prompts us with Lion, Tiger, Bear, Eagle, or Shark. I picked On Eagle’s Wings Songwriter: Michael Joncas. Reminds me of glee club and youth choir. This song always, always, always, lifts my spirit. Hope you enjoy – lyrics within.
What a difference a week makes. All better. And YES, I’d do it again. Considering the alternative, to me the booster was well worth it. Quick roll call, then off to wherever the wind blows us on this week long vacay.
- Sunday 11/14 – SLS with Billy Joel
- Monday 11/15 – Ronovan’s Haiku Challenge
- Tuesday 11/16 – Melanie’s SYW – always a day late but hopefully not a dollar short
- Wednesday 11/17 – #1linerWeds. via Linda G Hill
- Thursday 11/18 – Thoughts
- Friday 11/19 – Book Club – I wish we could meet again. Skimmers and Sippers I miss you all!!
- Saturday 11/20 – #SoCS via Linda G Hill part two 🙂
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.