October has been wonderful. Last week ended in an overall success. Constant monitoring of my mood finds me laughing more and trying to make the best of things. I hope I don’t exploded under the suppression of “real” as opposed to fake feelings. Not really fair to say I’m suppressing my emotions though. Instead I have given myself permission to feel the feels. Mainly that is laughing it off but some times that is crying in situations that warrant crying and even being irritated. The trick is not to stay in that place. Look at me waxing all philosophical this early on a Sunday morn. Without further ado, here is the roll call.
- Sunday – #SLS – Children of the Sun
- Monday – Haiku – Bug & Rumble
- Tuesday – Share Your World 2 x 2 = 4
- Wednesday – #1linerWeds. – Corny
- Thursday – Thoughts – Get over yourself Jilly
- Friday – Book Club – I do this weekly post for myself but I really wish Schaefer would reinstate book club. I miss it 😦
- Saturday – #SoCS – If
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.