I had a day off last week. Yay me! Though I paid for it working a couple of 12 hour days to catch up. Which means I really didn’t get a day off by working 40 plus hours in 4 days. I’ll let you in on a little secret. That sH!t is about to stop. I’m taking off a full week in August come hell or high water. And when I get back, I am stopping at a reasonable hour even if things get behind.
It was a really nice day off though because I didn’t peek at anything work related despite the proximity to my work email on my phone. B had the day off too. We got some things taken care of and we are zeroing in on hiring someone to install our new roof. That has been fun not fun and makes for a post of its own.
Okay, enough prattling about. On with the reverse roll call.
- Saturday 7/24/21 – My Ear Bud dilemma and #SoCS Color
- Friday 7/23/21 – Book Club
- Thursday 7/22/21 – Thoughts about our definition of beauty
- Wednesday 7/21/21 – More from our guy Al
- Tuesday 7/20/21 – Share Your World
- Monday 7/19/21 – Reflections/Memories of Jim and Haiku
- Sunday 7/18/21 – Mr. Brightside
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.