Before the recap, today is 7/11 otherwise known as free Slurpee day. This tradition of ours to partake in the festivities was cancelled last year, just not safe with the Rona pre-vaccine. We’re not sure the freebies will be back this year but later on today we’ll check it out.
I changed my feature image with a plan to use different pictures each week based on my mood. This kitty quinceanera cracked me up so much and we all need a little levity, especially me after the week I created for myself.
Yeah, I own it. Much of my angst was self imposed. I kinda went cuckoo for Coco Puffs because I was repressing more than I cared to admit. But in the spirit of better out than in, I spoke to someone who talked me off the proverbial ledge. Friends are great aren’t they? Some of you here helped too. More than you know folks. Sometimes being acknowledged with a kind empathy is all one needs.
Okay, enough prattling about. Time for the reverse roll call. Woo to the Hoo!!!!!
- Saturday 7/10/21 – #SoCS – Hope has been renamed but this won’t last. I’m telling ya what. LOL. And Tidbits.
- Friday 7/9/21 – Book Club A free Prime Kindle. These monthly stories are often fillers for the library gems.
- Thursday 7/8/21 – Thursday Thoughts and Expletive Rant without any context but I’m muchos mas bueno now.
- Wednesday 7/7/21 – #1linerWeds. – MoMo’s b-day and more from our guy Al.
- Tuesday 7/6/21 – Share Your World I do enjoy answering questions. And seeing how others do the same.
- Monday 7/5/21 – Haiku – No work, much needed break. But laugh and we tells of pending emotions.
- Sunday 7/4/21 – Cell phone gripe and #SLS American music.
Whew! I’m exhausted. But the good kind of regenerated tired. Nonsense you say? Well have you met me yet? LOL.
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.