I’m looking back at the last week but also the last year. I’m having lots of “hard to believe that happened only a year ago” moments. Forever in an instant. Dare I say we survived.
Our PoPo came back home from the hospital Tuesday. He was there from 4/25/21 to 5/25/21. He’s in a wheelchair but his spirits are good. P/T is kicking his butt but the surgeon told him he had to power through. Tough love, insisting he better be walking into the office the next time he sees him.
I worked 10, 11, or 12 hour days which is down right stupid. Ugh. Makes no sense to work that much. Nothing changes. The pile varies somewhat but never goes away. Maybe that’s a good thing. Job security?
But that’s ‘nuf whining, let’s move onto the reverse roll call …
- Saturday 5/29/21 – #SoCS where in my case there was a collection of silliness 😉
- Friday 5/28/21 – #WATWB – Carry the Load
- Thursday 5/27/21 – Thursday Thoughts – hope for answers but only more delay
- Wednesday 5/26/21 – #1linerWeds. Einstein keeps knocking it outta the park
- Tuesday 5/25/21 – Share Your World aka free therapy + sharing is caring 🙂
- Monday 5/24/21 – Haiku – Lines & Mix
- Sunday 5/23/21 – #SLS where we compared two songs
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.