No days off this week but a surprisingly fast week nonetheless. Whew! We had some continued rain that made me out of sorts. Yep I blame the rain on my moodiness. Plus now that we have three people using the internet to work from home, I get worried when the weather is iffy. Our ISP woes are in the back of Lulu’s mind too but she deals with the stress better. Her instructor lost connection during training on Thursday or Friday. Thank goodness she was spared. And relieved that the company will work with you too. The other company might have worked with her as well. We’ll never know. But we can’t go back, we can only go forward.
My concept of time is wiggy. I mean our problems were way before Snowmageddon which is over two months ago now. Where despite the worst winter weather in OUR history, we kept power and internet the entire time. No running water but “juice” aka power was plentiful. So when exactly did we have ISP woes? Was it really last August? Yep, full on and intermittent connectivity issues through December. Then Palomo entered the picture … our concierge. He fixed things so well so he wouldn’t have to come back. Win/win!!! Now I pray that I didn’t just jinx us.
Alrighty, out damn thought! Time for the roll call. Good times, I tell ya!!
The Usual Suspects …
- April 18 #SLS – Girls name that begins with S and Tidbits
- April 19 Haiku – Mourn & Form
- April 20 Share Your World
- April 21 #1linerWeds.
- April 22 Thursday Thoughts
- April 23 Friday Book Club
- April 24 #SoCS and Hey Youse Guys! – I was wrong, all three didn’t make it 😦 But two did and that’s pretty cool 🙂
- April 18 – Day Off
- April 19 – Starts with P – Paint the Town Red
- April 20 – Starts with Q – Quantum Leap
- April 21 – Starts with R – Run AMOK (AMUCK)
- April 22 – Starts with S – Show True Colors
- April 23 – Starts with T – True Colors
- April 24 – Starts with U – Up in the Air
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.