The three baby cardinal eggs have all hatched.
The mom flies in to check on them regularly. We’ve been watching her taking care of them. Very special to witness nature in action. One day soon she’ll boot them from the nest. Something I am struggling to do. My chickadees went away for a while but they’re baaack. Actually part of me couldn’t be happier. The other part feels like a failure. Okay that’s too dramatic. And today will be a good day. Self-fulfilling prophecy!!!
So many things happened this past week making time feel slow and sludge like. The weather didn’t help either with rainy drizzle and cooler than normal temps. A year in a week, just like the feature image says. I took two days off work and that didn’t help either. Made the days even longer. Work is my much needed distraction. Ugh!
Blogging was the bright spot though. Always! Now let’s get on with the roll call shall we?
The Usual Suspects …
- April 11 #SLS – one word song titles and Tidbits
- April 12 Haiku – Branch & Swift had me floating down a river hanging on for dear life and Tidbits
- April 13 Share Your World and Fun Stuff
- April 14 #1linerWeds.
- April 15 Thursday Thoughts
- April 16 Friday Book Club and Tidbits
- April 17 #SoCS
- April 11 – Day Off
- April 12 – Starts with J – Jump in at the Deep End
- April 13 – Starts with K – Knight in Shining Armor
- April 14 – Starts with L – Lend Me Your Ears
- April 15 – Starts with M – Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees
- April 16 – Starts with N – Never in Your Wildest Dreams
- April 17 – Starts with O – Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Whew! I had lots of Tidbits this week. I might need to make that it’s own category. Since I am not active on FB any longer, those brief little snippets have been posted here instead. Better out than in as Shrek always says.
Welp, that covers the week. Off for some swingtime; the new part of my self-care therapy. Aaahhh now that’s the sweet stuff.
Peace y’all. Until next time. Stay safe.
As always, more to come.