I’m baaack! And Awaaaay we go! Thanks Melanie for hosting. Thanks Jim for supplying the questions. Thanks Paula for the inspiration.
- What is worse than a dentist with bad breath? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
- Have you ever been rejected by someone that you liked, or been told that you were not good enough for somebody else? Yes but fortunately I married B when I was only 19 and he was 20. Anyone I may have liked before him doesn’t count. Just a crush or “puppy love”. Oh but at the time I was devastated.
- Did you ever want to have toast for breakfast, only to find that all your bread was covered in green mold? No, not green but grayish mold yes or I am color blind. We usually eat our bread fast enough, bread loving family that we are. And we sometimes put our bread in the fridge to delay the mold process but even then, mold can still happen. We have a little joke – a lil mold can’t hurt ya, it’s almost like penicillin.
- Did you ever sneeze so hard that your whole body hurt? Nope. My whole body hurts sneezing or not. Bleh 😦 I am a medical oddity who needs Mystery Diagnosis to save me.
- Did you ever buy clothing on the internet that did not fit, but you wore them anyway, since you didn’t want to pay the $5 shipping charge to send them back? Nope! But I have a hilarious meme I shared on FB. Not knowing if this is a family blog, I will paraphrase.
Me when I’m drunk: Drinks for everyone!
Me when I’m sober: $5 for shipping!! I think the <insert eff word> not!
I refuse to pay shipping since that cost should fall to the seller IMO. Of course, the free shipping people may be secretly increasing the price of their wares to cover that cost. Still, when I see no fee shipping I get a psychological boost. Sticking it to the man!
Now for the best part. The cherry on the top of the whip cream, on top of the butterscotch sauce over the ice cream of the sundae that is LIFE. I am sad when Melanie writes what is true, many have a hard time finding something to be grateful right about now. Times suck in these Rona daze and even before. LIFE “You ain’t no nice guy”.
Bonus points for anyone who can guess where that line comes from “You ain’t no nice guy”
I have no idea why I have diverted into streaming. Back to task. I am most grateful for my family of four as we navigate these days together. You are my shelter from the storm ❤