Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
- You have just been gifted a magic wand that specializes in completing household chores. You can request the completion of only two household chores. Which chores would you assign your wand to complete? Sweep & mop which I guess is two despite me wanting to combine as a single activity.
- At the local Wizards-R-Us store there was a sale on handshake shockers, instant darkness pellets, and levitation pills. Which of these ‘party thrillers’ are you more likely to purchase? Levitation pills. I imagine that taking those pills might be like floating in water for an awesome weightless feeling. Lately the weight of the world is heavy on our shoulders. Any levity would be much appreciated.
- In the alley behind Wizards-R-Us, there was a tradesman selling a Love Potion. The sales pitch was too much for you and you yielded and purchased one vial. What do you do with it? Spread it into the atmosphere. “What the world needs now is love sweet love” as the song says 🙂
- You are the Great Clearinghouse Winner of a new ‘good luck’ potion – Felix Felicis. It has to be used within the next thirty days or its potency becomes diminished. Do you use it? Do you give it to a friend in need? I’d give it to my daughter to use in her job search which is going dismally by the way. She is not being a typical millennial either. She expects an entry level start at the bottom job and fully understands it will be outside her “field”. Each week, Monday to Friday, eight hour work days because that is what Dr. Phil says someone out of work should do, she is looking for work. Resume writing, virtual career fairs, etc…. After 47 rejections and several no responses, she is defeated. Today she is taking a mental health day, then back at it tomorrow.
Melanie’s Mundane Muggle Questions:
- If everyone spoke their mind, would this world be a better or worse place? Depends Why? Some things are better left unsaid and everyone speaking their mind could create a cacophony of nonsense and/or a civil war. However speaking in innuendo lacks the needed clarity to get things done. Sweeping things under the rug only creates a lumpy trip hazard. Maybe this is like the proverb – From listening comes wisdom, and from speaking repentance. Of course there is nothing to listen to unless someone speaks. Which comes first chicken or egg …. Ah nuts! I have confused myself. lol
- Can achieving nothing make a person happy? Yes! I achieve nothing daily and I am happy for the most part.
- How do you know if you love someone enough to marry them? Great question. Tomorrow we celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary. I would say love isn’t enough. Instead mutual respect and common beliefs are a better indicator of whether you should marry.
GRATITUDE SECTION (as always this is optional) I am grateful that the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it’s another day in paradise.