- It can’t be June … Oh but it is! Does time go faster as we get older? Nope. Time is the same. Still only 24 hours in a day.
- I say we stop keeping time. One day when I retire that’s just what I’ll do. Throw out the schedules. Do what I want when I want … like sleeping … at 3 in the afternoon. Or awake and reading at 2 in the morning. Get my days and nights all mixed up as mom used to say.
- Great! Now I miss my mommy.
- I am nearing the end of my current commonplace book. Wonder what is a commonplace book? Well look no further … LOOK HERE.
- I never thought I’d fill this one up. I started it on 12/23/16. Wowser! And just now I re-read it start to most recent page. Dang! Like I have nothing else to do. Starting my retirement plan to throw out my schedule very pre-retirement.
- I need better penmanship. Some of my commonplace book is not legible. So … I made stuff up. I am famous for MSU.
- I stopped packing to wash clothes and will get back to packing later. Have I mentioned I hate to pack? Because I do!
- One of these days I am going to randomly go to the airport with only the shirt on my back … well and pants … and shoes … oh let’s just say I will show up at the San Antonio International Airport fully dressed. No bag though. Just my purse. I’ll buy clothes and accessories when I get there. And a new suitcase to bring my new stuff back home. Where? Well wherever there turns out to be.
- Our luggage selection is lacking. If I wasn’t such a cheapskate, I’d have bought a new better rolling suitcase. The kind with 360 wheels. But not for using only once.
Okay, well I’m done. For now anyways. See ya in a week. I have scheduled some stuff to keep my streak alive. The “real” as opposed to fake me will be away for a bit.
As always, more to come.