J-Dub, this is not number 99. But are you thinking what I’m thinking? That you need a random thoughts category. Uh no you don’t. You’re just cluttering up the place. Move along.
This will be a hodgepodge post. An everything and the kitchen sink post. Here we unveil in no particular order:
- Book I am reading – titled What the hell did I just read? by David Wong has the coolest dog name ever in the story. If … or should I say when we get another dog, we will name him or her DioGee pronounced D.O.G. Cool right? I told ya so 🙂
- This morning with the delayed start for work, I was trying to import pics off my iPhone to my PC to make room. I failed! No photos found on this device. Uh bull sH!t. I have imported pics before folks. But for some stupid reason, I could not figure it out. So I went to work as it was getting close to time and decided to attack my champagne problem later. Now is later as opposed to can Now AND later like the candy. Anyhoo, I am rabbit holing it … almost. I googled no photos found on this device you ass holes cuz we all know Google is the world leader in everything@!!! And we all know adding assholes to my search got me a better response. And Yes I used googled as a verb. Drum roll please … ba dum tis uh that is hitting the cymbals which comes after a joke and is NOT a drum roll but hells bells get to your point J-Dub. Simple solution is to unlock your iPhone first. Uh duh?! It freakng worked like magic.
- importing pics allowed me to type this popping corn of random thoughts on my old school desktop and to upload this ornament that I picked in our White Elephant gift exchange after someone stole my wallet! It is okay though because the wallet wasn’t really mine. I picked it first but stealing is allowed in this game. Makes for loads of fun.
- Because I spent so much time explaining the pic thing, I forgot most of what else I was going to write. Casualty of a mind that goes faster than hands can type.
- Baby kitties are going home tomorrow. Boo hoo. We will miss them. One hates us and I have yet to see her much except as she climbs up high precariously through glass. The other is such a friendly little girl even though she bit my toe this morning. It was a very playful nibble. See her in three frames. I was not sure which was her good side so I posted them all. And yes, those are two different cats even though they look very similar.
Two other pics to share. Even Corpus Christi TX got snow and that’s two hours south of here. Lulu sent us these:
Keeping it under 500 words.
As always more to come.