Kenneth: I told them you’re a giant pain in the ass
Thank you Dania! Ladies and Gentlemen, you really need to check out her blog – Mah Butt Itches. Wit, humor, unabashed honesty. It’s all in there.
Woo Hoo! If ever a girl needed a win, it’d be me! Not only has life shifted sideways lately, I just ran into a tree. Ouch! That’s gonna leave a mark. I was trying to corral my dog Buddy to give him his heart worm pill.
Huge shout out to the award creator. The lovely Okoto Enigma
Rules for the Award
- Display the award logo/image on your blog – check
- List the rules – check
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog – check
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well – check
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself – see below
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator – see below
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers – see below
Three things about J-Dub
- I think I am hilarious but I am mistaken. I really cannot tell a joke to save my life. Especially if I try saying one because I laugh before I reach the punchline … very annoying. I’m a skosh better when I write something funny. Still more misses than hits. But and it’s a BIG butt, I laugh … a lot … at myself … multiple times daily. Why? Well because it masks the pain. Just kidding, kind of, sort of, not really. Life is too short y’all.
- I am a married mother (two by birth and two by love). These kids are everything y’all. Unconditional love is easy … for others. Of myself … not so much. I also adopt wayward souls because love knows no bounds.
- I talk with my hands and I am easily excitable. When I say something is fantastic! fabulous! OMG wonderful!!!! I mean it to the core of my being. I have been accused of being insincere because I am kind over the top with the adjectives. The thing is I only say what I mean. I have no poker face. Otherwise I am quiet. Don;t laugh people who know me in “real” life. I’m shy y’all. Really I am!!
Five Questions from Daina & My Answers
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck would? Well, if a woodchuck, could chuck wood, he’d chuck as much wood as he could! So silly!!! 🙂
- What is one thing that could bring you to drop kick a poodle in rage? Ooohhhh, hmmmm. Nothing these days. Rage was reserved for my youth. I think since I was poodle dropped kicked myself, I’ve come to learn a thing or two about anger. I am very rarely angry anymore. And when I am, I get over it quickly.
- You are given 1 opportunity to travel back in time to change 1 major historical event – would you: Kill Judas, Kill Hitler, Stop Donald Trump from being born, Take a bullet for JFK, Take a bullet for Lincoln, or take a bullet for Franz Ferdinand? Deep my friend. I’d kill Hilter. I ain’t taking a bullet for nobody.
- You are given 1 opportunity to travel back in time to observe 1 major historical event, what are you going to see? Tearing down the Berlin Wall. I watched on TV with everyone else. I’d like to travel back and experience that moment.
- You have 2 plane tickets to anywhere in the world and $5,000 in your pocket, where are you going and who are you going with? Alaska with B. And we’d never come back. He’d give the nature hike tours and I’d drive tourists in the shuttle from the hotel to the docks. The hotel being the Windsong Lodge in Seward.
I have nominated people in the past when prompted to do so by an award. Sadly few play along. I am hitting the Staples easy button. Beep!!!!! I nominate anyone who wants to join. Just be sure to follow the most important rule 4 and mention the creator of this award. Without Okoto, this would not even be possible.
And my five questions, Beep! That’s the easy button again. I am reusing Daina’s.
And Dead Pool is photo bombing me. I’m going try the glue trick to get rid of my frown lines. I’m one mean mama jama.