Ping back to Sandra and Giggling
I just love polls and surveys. I am a sucker for all of them. As this spills over onto FB, I hope more folks play along. C’mon you know you want to. Well? What are you waiting for anyway? A nomination? Well now you’ve got one! 😂
Life’s too short for seriousness. Of course the mister would say life’s too short for social media and that I need to get a “real” life. To which I always answer I have a REAL life! Whats else is it? FAKE? And YES, I know I need to get some new material. Ba-dum tshh🥁
Anyhoo, without further ado, here are J-Dub’s answers to 20 random questions:
- Do you have a nickname? J-Dub, Jilly Willy, Spoonie, Jillster, Chili, Yoda
- Do you drink coffee? Yep, but just one cup each morning. I have trained myself to drink my coffee without sugar and/or creamer. I have a collection of to go tumblers I use.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Why mint chocolate chip of course. Originally I picked that flavor out of the 31 flavors because of the color – an artificial bluish-green. I did not even like the taste the first time I ate it BUT I kept getting it because the color was pretty. Mint is an acquired taste and I love it now.
- Describe a happy childhood memory. Summertime, running around the neighborhood. Or any one of the many family vacations we took each year. Disneyland, Yellowstone or just our own backyard.
- What’s your favorite meal? Hmmm, any meal I do not have to cook for myself. I am pretty spoiled that Billy Bob is our resident chef and I am the chief bottle washer. Lately though egg roll dinners have become my favorite because they come with company. What used to be once (maybe twice a year) has become a semi-regular get together.
- Name something you cannot live without. Air or more specifically the oxygen in air!
- What color pants are you wearing? none – I have a dress on since I worked from home today and did not have to worry about anyone seeing my hairy legs. Billy Bob tells me my legs aren’t hairy but his are. I think I give him some competition. I snuck this picture. To compare and contrast. He has no idea but he’d be so pissed 😡 if he knew. Lol.
- Did you get good grades in school? uh yep. Geek alert. All aboard the A train.
- Any phobias? Heights and needles not necessarily in the order.
- Are you named after anyone? First name chosen just because my parents liked it. My middle name had to be a saint. I guess technically I was named after St. Cecilia.
- Last time you cried and why? Yesterday when hearing the song Something just like this by Chainsmokers and Coldplay. I had heard the song so many times before but yesterday, said song just kicked me in the nuts. Why? Who the hell knows I’m just a sentimental fool.
- What color crayon would you be? Cornflower Blue
- What do you hear right now? Something Just Like This
- What’s the last movie you watched? Wonder Woman
- Do you believe in reincarnation? Literally no, figuratively yes.
- What do you think is your best physical feature? My eyes, the windows to my soul
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck!!!!!!!! And though I write it much more often than I actually say it. Because that little voice inside my head a.k.a. my mother would be rolling over in her grave if she knew her baby girl cursed like a sailor.
- Have you ever skinny-dipped before? Yes and that’s a funny story I should blog about one day … uh maybe not 😉
- Do you talk to yourself? Of course. Doesn’t everybody?!?!
- Do you have a favorite tv show? Almost too many to name. I am a TV junkie. This is Us! Grey’s Anatomy, Code Black, Nightshift, Criminal Minds for Drama. Modern Family, the Middle, Blackish or American Housewife for Comedy. Survivor and any cooking shows for Reality TV. Though I recently have learned some of those shows are staged! I will never look at G – man the same way again. And of course there is SYTYCD . When that comes on, it beats everything.