Sharing for awareness. Wishing she was 25. Delusional Thinking I know. Still I pray daily that my kid does not become a statistic. All part of waiting for the other shoe to drop.
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for people aged 10–24.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for people aged 15–24.
- More than 90% of children who die by suicide have a mental health condition.
- Each day an estimated 18-22 veterans die by suicide.
This is horrific and breaks my heart. We MUST do something about this NOW.
I will be posting something important about mental illness every day throughout the month of May on my blog in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month.
Please keep visiting my blog My Loud Bipolar Whispers and look for statistics or other beneficial information related to mental illness to increase awareness, educate, reduce mental illness stigma and reduce suicides.
It is crucial and imperative for all of us to get involved and save lives.
So, please visit my…
View original post 34 more words