Does “I’d like to bitch slap <insert pronoun of choice> into next week” count?!? Lol!
Here’s a few colloquialisms running through my mind … running through my mind even counts:
- I’ve got to get this out of my system.
- I’m going to let my freak flag fly.
- You better shape up or ship out.
- I’m not going to cut you any slack.
- You’re hanging on by the skin of your teeth and/or you’re skating on thin ice.
- You’re about to go down in flames.
- I’m gonna come out swinging and let the chips fall where they may.
Ha! and I am just a yappy chihuahua. Protecting my pup. And Big B squared is talking me off the ledge and laughing his a$$ off. I am swearing like a sailor and making up phrases of my own … like why settle for vanilla when you can have freaking chocolate with freaking rainbow sprinkles!!! You blanketity, blank, blank. Yippee-ki-yay motherfucker. Can’t you just picture Bruce Willis?!? Die Hard fans, I know YOU can. Lol!
Dang that feels freaking fantastic! and I reached my goal, to get this out of my system … for NOW. Time for some vino.
As always, more to come.